Thursday, March 17, 2016

Welcome to GuitaristaMan!

I said, Welcome to GuitaristaMan!

Life is one big road with lots of signs. So when you riding through the ruts, don't complicate your mind. Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy. Don't bury your thoughts, put your vision to reality. Wake Up and Live! 
~Bob Marley (6 February 1945 – 11 May 1981)
Hello Everyone, this blogsite GuitaristaMan is a place for everyone who loves playing the guitar and music. The primary goal of this blogsite is to unite everyone and share everyone's thought about the guitar. Starting from scratch, I, Rocky will share everything that I know to everyone about how to play the guitar.

Guitar Riffs

The guitar riffs that I will share here are absolutely 100% original and will be recorded on my recording software that I bought together with my guitar multiple effects. The guitar riffs could not be perfect, but I will craft my best riff for everyone. Here are some samples of guitar riffs using my previous, musical equipments.

Musical Equipment

The musical equipment and recording materials that I'm going to use here are my bestfriends. These are the equipments I use everyday when recording something or just practicing to play the guitar.
  1. Electric Guitar
  2. Amplifier
  3. Guitar Multi-effects
  4. Laptop
  5. Recording Software
  6. Headphones

  • Fender Squier Strat Electric Guitar 

my fender guitar
My awesome guitar
This is the guitar that I'm using. I might change this in the future but for now, I'm not planning to change it. I bought this in a musical store here in the Philippines and it has amplifier when I bought it.

  • Fender Frontman 10G Amplifier

this is the amplifier included
Amplifier included when I bought my guitar
This is the free amplifier included when I bought my guitar. Most of the time, I use it when I'm practicing on playing the guitar. But during recording, the guitar multi-effects allow me to record guitar riffs without using the amp.

  • BOSS ME-25 Guitar Multiple Effects

this is the image of boss me-25
I don't know much about effects, but all I know is this is a rockstar guitar multiple effects
This is the guitar multi-effects that I use during recording guitar riffs. It also serves as midi interface for Sonar LE, the recording software that I use.

  • COMPAQ Presario CQ36

image of the laptop I use in my music
Oldie but goodie!
This is the laptop that I use during recording. It's 6 year old now but still in good working condition. This is where I connect the guitar multi-effects BOSS ME-25 to record my guitar riffs.

  • Cakewalk Sonar LE

image of recording software i use, sonar le
awesome and complete recording software
This is the recording software that I use when I'm recording guitar riffs. It was included in the package when I bought my guitar multi-effects BOSS ME-25.

  • Yamaha RH-5Ma Monitor Headphones

image of yamaha headphones
When everyone is sleeping, you got to use this. It's perfect for monitoring when you want to hear more details on your guitar riffs
This is the monitor headphones that I use during recording, guitar riffs creation and practicing.

LET'S GET STARTED!

Those are the musical equipment that I use, so LET'S GET IT ON!

Music Video Sample

Before we begin, here's a sample of a music video that I created using the song 2nd Midi2 that I created. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

GuitaristaMan

GuitaristaMan